The GwangHwaMun International Short Film Festival (Korea) is accepting short films until May 15, 2022.
About the festival:
GwangHwaMun International Short Film Festival (GISFF) is the first and the most innovative international competitive short film festival in South Korea, and has introduced various international short films to the audience without restrictions on genre and subject. Starting this year, the 20thGISFF will be held at MovieBloc.
– Films should not exceed the 40-minute mark.
– The festival accepts all type of genres expect for experimental, music videos, and advertisements.
– There is no restriction on the year of production.
– English subtitles (in the form of SRT or VTT) must also be submitted (even for English lines).
– GISFF prefers movies with subtitles in various languages and world premieres.
– They recommend works in the following formats. (ex. H264, AAC, 1080p, files under 1GB)
– All submissions must be made at the MovieBloc website (see link below).
– After the submission, you cannot withdraw the entry.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: May 15, 2022 (17:00 pm KST)
– Notification Date: End of June, 2022
We recommend directors to read the full Rules & Regulations here: https://www.moviebloc.com/intro/GISFF_Submission_Rules_Regulations_en.pdf
We remind readers that the 20th GwangHwaMun International Short Film Festival will take place from May 24 – June 30, 2022 at MovieBloc.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry