The Asian Film Awards (AFA) is accepting films until May 31st, 2022. *Only for Asian filmmakers*
About the Awards:
The Asian Film Awards Academy (AFAA) was founded by Busan, Hong Kong, and Tokyo International Film Festivals. AFAA is a non-profit organisation that aims to promote and develop Asian cinema and its talents. AFAA highlights, strengthens and develops Asian film industry and culture through the annual Asian Film Awards (AFA) and several year-round initiatives.
– Film must be feature length with a running time exceeding 60 minutes.
– Film must be in 35mm film or digital cinema format suitable for exhibition in commercial cinemas.
– Films must be fiction films in the “Asian region” (“Asian region” is based on the definition accepted by the United Nations at here and includes ALL countries and territories East of the Suez).
– Films must contain English subtitle in the case of non-English language work.
– Films must be exhibited in theaters in the Asian region(s) between June 1, 2021 and May 31, 2022 and/or have received theatrical release and distribution in at least one Asian territory; or have premiered at international film festival(s); or have received national film awards.
– Submissions must be done via the official website of the Awards (see link below).
– Submission Fees & Deadlines:
* Earlybird Deadline: March 31st, 2022 | FREE
* Regular Deadline: April 30th, 2022 | $ 80 USD
* Late Deadline: May 31st, 2022 | $ 150 USD
To read the full rules and regulations please go to: https://www.afa-academy.com/rules-and-regulations/
To submit to the Awards please go to: https://afa.meetingceo.com/filmreg/submission.tps
For more information please visit: www.afa-academy.com
Categories: Call for Entry