The Viet Film Fest (United Sates) is accepting film until April 29, 2022. *Only for Vietnamese filmmakers*
About the festival:
As the largest international Vietnamese film festival in the world, Viet Film Fest showcases the best creative work by and about Vietnamese people. Their award-winning films have been screened in numerous cities and countries. Viet Film Fest was created in 2003 by the Vietnamese American Arts & Letters Association (VAALA) to celebrate the many stories about Vietnamese people. Now running successfully for over a decade, the festival has attracted thousands of national and international attention for its stunning showcase of shorts and features submitted from many corners of the world.
– The festival accepts productions of any content (not necessarily related to Vietnam or Vietnamese) by persons of Vietnamese descent living anywhere around the world OR productions by anyone about Vietnamese people or culture.
– The festival accepts narrative, documentary, experimental and animations.
– Films must have English subtitles if they are not in the English language.
– Student entries must attach student ID or proof of enrollment at an accredited university/school.
– Submission Fee:
* Short Films – $ 35 USD ($ 30 USD Students)
* Feature Films – $ 55 USD ($ 45 USD Students)
– Deadline: April 29, 2022
– Notification Date: July 15, 2022
To read the full rules and regulations please go to this link: https://filmfreeway.com/vietfilmfest
We remind readers that Viet Film Fest will take place from October 1st – 15th, 2022 in Fountain Valley, California, United States.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry