The Festival Nits de Cinema Oriental [Asian Summer Film Festival] (Spain) is accepting films until May 15th, 2022.
About the festival:
The aim of the Asian Summer Film Festival is to present Asian culture through the popular cinematography produced in the countries of this continent. This vision of Asia is also shaped with other aspects such as gastronomy, art and theatre (exhibitions, workshops, martial arts performances, traditional dances and popular plays). The festival has an official competition selection with prizes such as the Jury Award, the Lucky Cat Award, given by the audience, and the Critics Award. There is also a children’s section, retrospectives, special screenings and themed marathons like the Late Night Screening and a Horror Night.
– The festival is dedicated to Asian cinema (including movies produced in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh).
– The festival accepts short films (less than 30 minutes) and feature films (between 45 and 180 minutes).
– Only Asian movies produced in 2020-2022 can participate in the Competition Sections.
– The production company or the distribution company will receive the entry form and the conditions of screening (format, day and hour, etc).
– The production company or the distribution company lending the film must provide the Festival with promotional material: stills, posters, press-books, trailer, etc. They also must provide the dialogue list with time code, preferably in English, to subtitle the film.
– All the materials (DCP, 35 mm, digital files) must have a especification sheet. The Festival will not accept prints that do not meet the minimum screening requirements. The Festival will cover shipping expenses for the prints to be screened.
– The company will give the rights of the movie for 2 screenings. One of this screenings will be exclusively for the organization, press and distributors interested in buying the exhibition rights of the film.
– Submission Fee: FREE (via FestHome Platform)
– Deadline: May 15th, 2022
– Notification Date: July 20th, 2022
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here (This is also the submission link): https://filmmakers.festhome.com/f/431
We remind readers that the 19th Festival Nits de Cinema Oriental [Asian Summer Film Festival] will take place from July 19-24, 2022 in Vic, Barcelona, Spain.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply