The Kansai Queer Film Festival (Japan) is accepting films until March 31st, 2022.
– The festival accepts films about queerness, gender, sexuality, feminism, LGBT and sexual minorities, and on themes of life and living as influenced by gender and sexuality.
– The festival accepts all type of genres (narrative, documentary, animated, experimental) and both short and feature films.
– English dialogue list or English subtitles for non-Japanese film is strongly welcomed.
– The exact date and place of our next festival is now under discussion.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline for non-Japanese film: March 31st, 2021 (Preview media must be arrived before the end of March 2022)
– Notification Date: End of July 2022
To submit to this festival please follow this link: ENTRY FORM
We remind readers that the 15th Kansai Queer Film Festival will take place in Autumn 2022, Kansai, Japan.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry