The Seoul Eco Film Festival (Korea) is accepting films until February 6th, 2022. The festival accepts films that deal with environmental issues regardless of genre.
About the festival:
Seoul Eco Film Festival (SEFF) is the first and biggest film festival in Korea focusing on environmental issues. Established in 2004 by Korea Green Foundation, SEFF is a festival that seeks to share the hope for a better world where all the lives can live in harmony with environment and nature. Through cinema, the festival hopes to promote ideas of environmental protection and life respect to encourage public awareness and action for positive changes. SEFF is an annual event with one international and one domestic competition among other non-competitive sections,
– Films must be completed after January 1st, 2020.
– Films that have never been submitted to SEFF before.
– The festival accepts films that deal with environmental issues regardless of genre.
– Features should be longer than 50 minutes and Shorts should be less than 50 minutes.
– To reduce carbon emission, the festival prefers online registration through Online Entry Form (https://bit.ly/3dPAEkD) or FilmFreeway (https://filmfreeway.com/SEFF).
– If not with dialogues in Korean or English, films must be subtitled in English.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: February 6th, 2022
– Notification Date: May 1st, 2022
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h4fzYT8SlWBHVPJwoK-QToupvn_Cj6cb/view
We remind readers that the 19th Seoul Eco Film Festival will take place from June 2nd – 8th, 2022 in Seoul, South Korea.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry