The Jeonju Cinema Project: Next Edition is accepting projects until December 31st, 2021.
About the Jeonju Cinema Project:
JEONJU Cinema Project (JCP) is a feature film production program of JEONJU IFF. Since its launch in 2014, JCP has domestically and internationally supported world-recognized filmmakers by funding films each year.
IMPORANT: Read the application guide thoroughly in advance. (Link below)
Requirement: A feature-length video content a stage of development or production
1 – A fictional film at any stage of production, but with a complete script.
2 – A Documentary film at any stage of production after a complete development.
3 – An Experimental film or media work at any stage of production after a complete development.
Eligibility: A film production company(s) or producer(s)
– In the case of individual: a director who has directed at least one feature film.
– In the case of companies: a production company or producer who has a film business license and has produced at least one feature film.
– Please check the web page and submitted all materials via Online.
– All materials should be written in English.
– No fee is required for the submission.
– All submissions for JCP will be reviewed by JCP Selection Committee.
– Deadline: December 31st, 2021
Announcement at JEONJU Project Awards. (May 3rd, 2021). A Total support fun: maximum budget of 100 million KRW (approx. 90,000 USD).
* A fund will be paid in installments depending on the stage of production.
* The number of selections and prize money may be adjusted based on the evaluation result.
– Application form (see link below)
– Production Plan
– Complete Script
– Detailed production budget and financial plan
– Production schedule
– Consent to collection and use of personal information.
– Copyright reservation confirmation
– Optical documents (only if there are additional documents as follows: outward investment contract, distribution contract, actor casting contract, production portfolio)
– The final selected project must have its World Premiere screening at JEONJU IFF.
– Selected projects must insert logos or names in the film and promotional materials.
– A project which has been already applied to support programs of other film festivals or organizations can be submitted (However the project which has world premiere condition included other film festivals cannot submit).
– Final selected project must submit complete DCP to Jeonju IFF.
– Submitted project must be newly created and are available to make into all forms of diversity films including theatrical movies. They must not have any copyright issues or legal controversies.
– Final selected projects must participate in the Jeonju Cinema Project showcase and festival events.
– Projects selected from January to July 2021 should finalize their film until April 2022 while project selected from August to December 2021 should finalize until April 2023.
– Selected applicants must write up contracts based on budget documents from the application (if the contracts are different from the original budget document by over 10% the selection can be reconsidered).
For more information please visit: https://entry.jeonjufest.kr/en/JCP-submission.asp
Download the Application Guide (the FULL rules and regulations is inside the folder) here: https://entry.jeonjufest.kr/en/application_attachment.zip
Festival Office (Seoul) – Jeonju Project
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Leave a Reply