Dear Asian filmmakers the FilmFest Dresden (Germany) is accepting short films until December 1st, 2021.
About the festival:
FilmFest Dresden is an independent short film festival organized by Filminitiative Dresden e.V. In addition to the International, National and Regional Competition, various special programmes with a variety of thematic and country focuses, retrospectives as well as Kids and Youth programmes are shown. The festival is one of the best endowed short film festival in Europe. It is dedicated to short film in various forms and sees itself as a podium to present the potential and diversity of current international short film production to interested audience and the industry.
– The festival accepts short films under the 30 minutes mark of running time including credits.
– For the National and International Competition, only short fiction and animation films (incl. hybrid forms such as AnimaDoc, experimental or documentary fiction) produced after 31 December 2019 will be considered.
– For the Regional Competition, animation, short fiction, experimental and documentary films with a connection to the federal states of Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt and/or Thuringia (e.g. production location, content or biography of the filmmaker) are eligible.
– For the Special Programmes (e.g. Kids, Youth, Open Air) documentaries and experimental films can also be submitted.
– The preview copy must come with English subtitles, if the original language is not English.
– For the festival the organization only accepts 35 mm or DCP copies.
– Submission Fee: 1 Stamp in ShortFilmDepot
– Deadline: December 1st, 2021
– Notification Date: March 24th, 2022
We recommend filmmakers to read the FULL Rules & Regulations here: https://www.filmfest-dresden.de/en/professionals/film-submission
To submit to the festival, go here: https://www.shortfilmdepot.com/
We remind readers that the 34th FilmFest Dresden will take place from April 5th – 10th, 2022 in Dresden, Germany
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry