The Busan International Short Film Festival is accepting international short films until January 5th (2022) and Korean short films until January 20th (2022).
About the festival:
BISFF has established itself as the “Hub of Asian Shorts” by introducing various new short films from around the world every year, while also promoting Korean short films to the world. The purpose of BISFF is to discover and introduce outstanding short films directed around the world. Moreover, BISFF aims to bring the world’s latest and hidden gem-like shorts in the spotlight.
BISFF is a qualifying festival for:
– Academy Awards – Oscars® (Academy of Motion Pictures Arts & Sciences)
– Premios Goya (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España)
– Canadian Screen Awards / Prix Écrans Canadiens (Academy of Canadian Cinema & Television / Académie Canadienne du Cinéma et de la Télévision)
– British Academy Film Awards – BAFTA (British Academy of Film and Television Arts)
– Short Films must be completed after January 1st, 2021.
– Maximum running time: 30 minutes.
– The festival accepts any type of films. Fictions, animations, documentaries and experimental.
– Korean Premiere is not required.
– Films must be submitted via Shorfilmdeport (ONLY for International Filmmakers) or Festhome (both Korean and International Filmmakers).
– The festival gives Cash Awards
– Deadlines & Submission Fees:
– Notification Date: February 24th, 2022
We recommend reading the full Rules and Regulations here: http://bisff.org/eng/addon/10000001/page.asp?page_num=22570
To submit via ShortFilmDepot go here: https://www.shortfilmdepot.com/en/home/festivals/details/id/67/festival/busan-international-short-film-festival
To submit via Festhome go here: https://filmmakers.festhome.com/
We remind readers that the 39th Busan International Short Film Festival will take place from April 27th – May 2nd, 2022 in Busan, Korea.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry