The Hong Kong Asia Financing Forum is accepting projects for the In-Development Project (IDP) 2022 until November 1st, 2021. The selected IDP projects will be invited to meet with investors and film company representatives, and to compete for cash and in-kind awards.
About the In-Development Project:
The Hong Kong – Asia Financing Forum (HAF) is recognized as one of the most important film financing platforms in Asia with many projects successfully completed and exhibited. The selected IDP projects will be invited to meet with investors and film company representatives, and to compete for cash and in-kind awards.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
– The applicant MUST be the copyright owner of the submitted material, or is authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the submitted material.
– Projects MUST be full-length (over 60 minutes) feature film with a director, producer and a production company attached.
– Projects should have a proposed budget and not fully financed.
– Must display a high market potential for Asian and/or international market.
– Must exhibit both artistic and commercial qualities.
– Can be at any stage of production.
– Priority will be given to projects that have not been participated in any other project markets.
– Submissions must be done via the HAF website (see link below).
– Submission Fees:
Online payment via ETICKETS.HK – HK$800 (approx. US$ 105)
New Director Special Rate* Online payment via ETICKETS.HK – HK$650 (approx. US$ 85)
(New Director” means a director who has no directorial feature or documentary film project (running time 60 minutes or longer) that has been commercially released in any country/region)
– Deadline: November 1st, 2021 (23:59 | GMT+8:00 Hong Kong Time)
The Hong Kong – Asia Financing Forum (HAF) will take place from 14 – 16 March 2022, in conjunction with the 26th Hong Kong International Film & TV Market (FILMART) in Hong Kong.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry