The Taiwan International Documentary Festival is accepting documentary films until December 20th, 2021.
About the festival:
Held biennially since 1998, Taiwan International Documentary Festival (TIDF) is organised by the Taiwan Film and Audiovisual Institute. Adopting ‘Re-encounter Reality’ as its core philosophy, TIDF showcases documentary films that reflect contemporary culture and challenge boundaries.
TIDF is open to documentaries of all subject matters and forms and welcomes submissions from those who ponder and experiment with the aesthetics of documentary filmmaking. We are looking for films that are creative, relevant to social and human interests, and have unique points of view. As one of the major documentary film festivals in Asia, TIDF lays emphasis on promoting outstanding Asian documentaries, creating closer associations among filmmakers in the region and encouraging interactions between Taiwan and the rest of the world through a range of screenings, seminars and other activities.
– The festival accepts documentaries of all forms, styles, lengths and formats. All films considered documentaries by the filmmakers or production companies are welcome.
– Films must be completed no earlier than December 1st, 2019.
– Taiwan Premiere is required, except for Taiwanese productions made by Taiwanese filmmakers holding a National Identification Card or Taiwan Resident Certificate.
– Non-Mandarin or non-English speaking films must have Chinese or English subtitles.
– Entry Fee: FREE
– Deadline: December 20th, 2021 (12 PM GMT+8)
– Notification Date: mid-February 2022
To read more about the rules and regulations please follow the next link: https://www.tidf.org.tw/en/page/1896
We remind readers that the next edition of the 13th Taiwan International Documentary Festival will take place from May 6th – 15th 2022 in Taipei, Taiwan.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry