Dear Asian filmmakers, the Tampere Film Festival (Finland) is accepting short films until December 1st, 2021.
About the festival:
Tampere Film Festival evolved from Tampere Short Film Days, a cinema event held in Tampere around the end of February 1969. The man behind the idea for the event was a local film aficionado Ilkka Kalliomäki.
Tampere Film Festival is the oldest short film festival in the Nordic countries. Its main focus since the 1970s has been to organize national and international short film competitions as well as to provide an international meeting place for film professionals and enthusiasts. Film market, started in 1992, has become an important viewing place for professionals and today it includes over 3000 films. The festival also aims to promote short films sales and international co-operation in the field of culture, as well as to cherish the tradition of a locally significant cultural event.
The festival is Academy Award®, Bafta and European Film Academy qualifying event, recognized by International Federation of Film Producers Associations FIAPF and member of Short Film Conference ISFC.
– All genres are welcome.
– Films should not exceed the 30-minute mark (including credits).
– Films should have been completed after January 30th, 2020.
– The festival accepts ONLY completed productions.
– Films previously submitted before are not eligible.
– There is no premiere status.
– The screening formats accepted are: DCP or Digital File (Apple ProRes 422 or H.264).
– Screening copy must be in or subtitled in English.
– Submissions can be done via FilmFreeway and ShortFilmDepot.
– Submission Fees & Deadlines:
– Notification Date: February 8th, 2022
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/TampereFilmFestival
We would like to remind readers that the 52nd Tampere Film Festival will take place on March 9th – 13th, 2022 in Tampere, Finland.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry