The Seoul Metro International Subway Film Festival (Korea) is accepting short films under 90 seconds until July 1st, 2021 for screening in subways in Seoul and Barcelona.
About the festival:
Seoul Metro International subway Film Festival(SMIFF) introduces various world-wide extreme-short films on Seoul and Barcelona subway monitors and aims to contribute in making cosmopolitan cultural environment where anyone can enjoy movies in various places beyond cinemas.
– The festival accepts films of any subject and genre.
– Films should be less than 90 seconds in length (not including ending credits)
– Films should be suitable for a public showing.
– Films could be understood without sound and dialogues as it would be screened in subways.
– No limit to the year of production.
– Selected films of International Competition will only be screened online, SMIFF screens and in the theaters.
– The Festival gives cash awards.
– Submissions MUST be done via Festhome (see link below)
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: July 1st, 2021
– Notification Date: July 15th, 2021
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://smiff.kr/smiff/2021/?lang=en&p=0601&ckattempt=1
Link to Festhome: https://filmmakers.festhome.com/festivals#2063
We remind readers that the 12th Seoul Metro International Subway Film Festival will take place from August 17th – September 12th, 2021 in Seoul and Barcelona subway stations.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply