The KASHISH Mumbai International Queer Film Festival (India) is accepting films until February 14th, 2021. Here you can find more information about their call for entry.
About the festival:
The 12th edition of KASHISH Mumbai International Queer Film Festival will be held ONLINE from May 20th to 30th 2021, with a possibility of one / two day ON GROUND event in Mumbai (we will be able to take a decision on this only by mid February).
At #KASHISH2021Virtual each online program will be made available for 48 hours (2 days) across the World. Submit if you are open to have your film screened online for 48 hours open to the world. KASHISH ensures total security for all the films screened online.
– The festival welcomes Filmmakers/ Producers/ Distributors across the world to submit features, documentaries, short and animation films that highlight/ focus on LGBTQIA+ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual) lives and issues.
– The KASHISH 2021 will be held virtually. Submit if you are open to have your film screened online. All the selected films shall be available online for 48 hours to audiences across the world.
– Films must be completed after January 1st, 2019.
– The festival doesn’t accept movies under 4 minutes.
– The festival accepts short films under 60 minutes (and above 4 minutes), and feature films (over 60 minutes).
– All non-English language films SHOULD have English Subtitles. We prefer English language films too with subtitles or close-captions, for the festival to be more inclusive and accessible to hearing impaired audience members.
– Films submitted for earlier editions of KASHISH MIQFF and not accepted cannot be submitted again. Re-submission of the same or re-edited films will not be approved and will be rejected.
– For the competition categories the film should be completed after January 1st, 2020, should be a Mumbai Premiere, should not have a theatrical, satellite release or streamed on ANY VOD platforms such as Netflix/Youtube.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Submission Deadline: February 14th, 2021
– Notification Date: March 31st, 2021
You can submit and read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://filmfreeway.com/KASHISH2021
We remind readers that the 12th KASHISH Mumbai International Queer Film Festival will take place from May 20th – 30th, 2021 in Mumbai, India.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: call for entry