The Japan World’s Tourism Film Festival is accepting productions until January 8th, 2021. Here you can find more information about their call for entry.
About the festival:
JWTFF is a Japanese-based international tourism film festival and a member of CIFFT. CIFFT is a network of world-class tourism film festivals.
– The festival accepts “Tourism Films” produced after January 1st, 2019.
– Films should be under 15 minutes.
– The official language of the festival is Japanese and English. Entries in the international competition are accepted in any language provided the following requirements are met: English subtitles or voice-over in English; Synopsis written in English; and the movie must have the subtitles inserted if the language is not English.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Submission Deadline: January 8th, 2021
– Notification Date: February 15th, 2021
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://jwtff.world/callforfilms2021
We remind readers that the 3rd Japan World’s Tourism Film Festival will take place from March 2nd – 3rd, 2021 in the Kiyomizu Temple, Kyoto, Japan.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry