The Jeju International Drone Film Festival is accepting drone films & photographs until October 18th, 2020. Here you can find more information about their call for entry.
The festival accepts productions in the following categories:
DroneTact – Film depicting the birth of a drone OR ‘Human life’, ‘Ecosystem’, or ‘The perspective of Mankind’ that changed before and after COVID-19
Landscape – The beauty of nature OR the scenery of Jeju Island
Dronography – Freestyle FPV, Showreel or Short Film.
Genre: News & Documentary or Narrative
Drone Still Photography – All photographs taken using a drone.
– Open to all films and photographs worldwide taken after January 1st, 2019.
– All submissions must be no more than 5 minutes in length and include at least 50% drone footage.
– All entries must be submitted to the official website (see link below).
– The festival gives Cash Awards
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: October 18th, 2020 23:59 PM (KST).
For submitting to the festival and read the full rules and regulations please go to this link: http://jdff2020.com/bbs/qawrite.php
We remind readers that the 3rd Jeju International Drone Film Festival will take place from October 30th – 31st, 2020 in Jeju, South Korea.
2nd edition trailer:
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry