The Vesoul International Film Festival of Asian Cinema (France) is now accepting films until October 30th, 2020. Here you can find more information about their Call for Entry.
About the festival:
The Festival aims to promote Asian Films and through them, the culture of countries from the Near East to the Far East.
– The festival accepts fiction Feature films over 60 minutes and Documentaries under 65 minutes.
– Only films that have not being screened in France can be eligible to compete, other films will be introduced in the non-competitive sections.
– Films must be directed by an Asian director, and/or produced in an Asian country or introduce a theme related to countries from the Asian continent.
– Films should have been completed after January 2019. [Although there is no mention of the year of production in the Rules & Regulations, we (AFF) estimated that movies produced in the last year have more chance of getting into the films]
– Prints should include French subtitles; if not, prints should include English subtitles. The festival will create electronic French subtitles.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: October 30th, 2020
To submit to the festival and read the Rules & Regulations please follow the next link: https://www.cinemas-asie.com/en/press/film-entry.html
We remind readers that the 27th Vesoul International Film Festival of Asian Cinema will take place from January 26th – February 2nd, 2021 in Vesoul, France.
To see other Call for Entries please go to our section “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry