The International Film Festival & Awards Macao is accepting films until August 31st, 2020. Here you can find more information about their Call for Entry.
About the festival:
The aim of the Festival is to raise awareness and develop an audience for cinema from the region and the rest of the world, promoting the films as both artform and entertainment. In addition to all the sections mentioned in the following paragraphs, the Festival may include retrospectives and tributes to major figures in the film industry as a contribution towards raising awareness of the history of cinema.
– This year the festival accepts Short Films and Feature Films.
– Short Films should be narratives (no animated or documentary) and be less than 30 minutes. Shorts that have not been released anywhere other than their country of origin. Films that have not been presented to a public audience in Hong Kong or Macao in film festivals or on release before the Festival. Only one short film per director is accepted.
– Feature Films should have more than 60 minutes and not been screened to a public audience before January 1st, 2020. Unless the original language of the film is English, the film must have English or Chinese subtitles for all other languages and/or Chinese languages/dialects.
– To find information about formats please follow the submission link below.
– Submission Fees: Short films (US$ 30) & Feature Films (US$ 60)
– Deadline: August 31st, 2020
To submit to the festival and read the Rules & Regulations please follow the next link: https://iffamacao.com/submission/en-films
We remind readers that the 5th International Film Festival & Awards Macao will take place from December 3rd – 8th (2020) in the City of Macao.
To see other Call for Entries please go to our section “Call for Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply