The Jecheon International Music & Film Festival (Korea) is accepting films until May 17th, 2020. Here you can find more information about their call.
About the festival:
Since their launching in 2005, JIMFF has grown to be one of the largest music-themed film festivals in Asia and it has consistently gained popularity among both film and music lovers alike. They have strived to recognize and support the ever-growing creative filmmakers and musicians from all around the world. The Jecheon International Music & Film Festival is presented by Jecheon International Music & Film Festival and hosted by Jecheon International Music & Film Festival Executive Committee.
– The festival accepts all kinds and all length of Music Films, including but not limited to drama, documentary, animation and experimental that have been made under diverse music-themes.
– Films must be produced after January 1st, 2018.
– The festival accepts feature films (over 60 minutes) and short films (less than 60 minutes).
– Only feature length films that never have been previously shown in Korea (at least Korean Premiere) will be considered for International Competition Section-World Music Film Today.
– Submission is done via their official website. (Link Below)
– The festival gives Cash Award.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: March 17th, 2020
– Notification Date: June, 2020
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: http://entry.jimff.org/en (Follow the link to submit)
We remind readers that the 16th Jecheon International Music & Film Festival will take place from August 13th – 18th, 2020 in Jecheon City, Korea.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: call for entry