The Sydney Film Festival (Australia) is accepting films until January 31st, 2020 (International Productions). Here you will find more information about their call for entry.
About the festival:
The mission of the SFF is to develop and deliver a sustainable world class film festival, which engages all stakeholders and achieves critical acclaim by presenting a unique program that inspires, challenges and entertains an increasingly broad and diverse audience.
– The festival accepts features, shorts and documentaries.
– Film shouldn’t have been finished before January 31, 2019.
– International Films: over 40 minutes must have Regional Premiere (Must be a State (NSW including Sydney) premiere), films under 15 minutes must have Local Premiere (Must be a Greater Sydney premiere), they also should have been finished after January 31, 2019.
– Australian Films: over 40 minutes films should be a regional premiere (Must be a State (NSW including Sydney) premiere), films under 40 minutes don’t require Premiere status; they also should have been finished after February 28, 2019.
– Australian Documentaries: the festival accepts Short Docs (under 40 minutes) and Feature Docs (over 40 minutes), documentaries should have Premiere status at the festival; they also should have been finished after February 28, 2019.
– All entries must be in English or have English subtitles.
– Submissions must be made via FilmFestivalLife platform (https://www.filmfestivallife.com/Sydney-Film-Festival).
– The festival gives Cash Awards.
– Submission Fees & Deadline:
– Notification Date: May 4th, 2020.
We recommend filmmakers to read the FULL Rules & Regulations here: https://www.sff.org.au/about/submissions
We remind readers that the 67th Sydney Film Festival will take place from June 3rd – 14th, 2020 in Sydney, Australia.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: call for entry