The Hong Kong Asian Film Financing Forum (Hong Kong) is accepting projects until October 31st, 2020. Here you will find more information about their call.
About the HAF:
The Hong Kong – Asia Financing Forum (HAF) is recognized as one of the most important film financing platforms in Asia with many projects successfully completed and exhibited.
Around 25 to 30 film projects are selected annually to participate in HAF. Representatives of the selected projects will be invited to Hong Kong to attend the three-day film financing forum. Selected HAF projects will be eligible to compete for a number of awards, subject to the criteria and regulations of each award.
– Applicants MUST be the copyright owner of the submitted material or is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the submitted material.
– HAF only accepts Full-length (above 60 minutes) feature films or documentary projects.
– Projects should have a proposed budget and not fully financed.
– Should display a high market potential for Asian and/or international market.
– Projects should exhibit both artistic and commercial qualities.
– HAF accepts projects at any stage of production.
– Priority will be given to projects that have not been participated in any other project markets.
– One submission form is for one project submission only.
– For Chinese-language project submissions, all supporting materials must be submitted in both English and Chinese.
– To know about the required materials necessary for the submission please follow the link below.
Submission Period and Fares:
* – Online Payment via Cityline (Credit Card)
** – Local Transfer (ATM) or Telegraph Transfer
1 – Early submission discount is offered to applicants whose payments are made via Cityline* or Telegraph Transfer on/before 20 Sep 2019 (23:00 HKT for online submission; postmarked for submissions by post).
2 – “New Director” means a director who has no directorial feature or documentary film project (running time 60 minutes or longer) that has been commercially released in any country/region.
Please note that Cityline is HAF’s authorized service provider to handle online payment. Online payment option is only available to submissions through HAF online submission system. Cityline accepts online credit card payments made by VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club and American Express. An additional service fee of HK$5.88 per transaction will be charged by Cityline.
Once the transfer is completed, please notify us by sending an e-mail with the bank advice to firstname.lastname@example.org. You should include the following information: your application number (if applicable, in format of H20xxxx), Name of the Project and Amount of payment. HKIFFS bank account details can be found in the link below.
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules & Regulations here: http://www.haf.org.hk/project-intro.php
We remind readers that the 18th Hong Kong Asian Film Financing Forum will take place from March 25th – 27th, 2020 in Hong Kong.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Leave a Reply