The Taiwan International Documentary Film Festival is now accepting documentaries until December 5th, 2019. Here you can find more information about their Call for Entry.
About the festival:
Taiwan International Documentary Festival, TIDF, is one of the major professional platforms for documentaries in Asia. We are looking for documentaries that are creative, relevant to social and human interests, and have unique points of view. We encourage innovative filmmakers and documentaries with experimental spirit.
– Documentaries should be completed after December 1st, 2017.
– TIDF encourages submissions from independent filmmakers with documentaries presented in traditional, as well as non-traditional media.
– Documentaries should be Taiwan Premiere, except for Taiwanese productions.
– English subtitles are required, except for Chinese Mandarin or English spoken films.
– Submissions should be done via the festival’s website (see below).
– The festival gives Cash Awards.
– Final shortlist will be announced in February, 2020.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: December 5th, 2019
To submit to the festival and read the Rules & Regulations please follow the next link: https://www.tidf.org.tw/en/page/1896
We remind readers that the 12th Taiwan International Documentary Film Festival will take place from May 1st – 10th in Taipei, Taiwan.
To see other Call for Entries please go to our section “Call for Entries”.
Categories: call for entry