The Kathmandu International Mountain Film Festival (Nepal) is accepting films until August 30th, 2019. Here you can find more information about their Call for Entry.
About the festival:
Organized by Himal Association, KIMFF started as a non-competitive, biennial festival in 2000. A wide selection of films – alpine documentation, archival footage, adventure cinema, experimental shorts, commentaries, anthropological narratives, feature films, etc. – have been screened in the previous four festivals. These movies have dealt with issues regarding cultural practices, lifestyles, conflict, wildlife, mountain-climbing, environment, globalization, and gender, among many others.
– Films must be about mountain people, cultures, societies, environment, sports and adventure.
– Films should have been produced after January 1st, 2017.
– The festival accepts documentaries, full-length features, short, animation, experimental films of any genre and formats.
– Films can be on any theme including ethnography, adventure, investigative reportage, abstract, or personal narratives.
– The festival gives Cash Awards.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: August 30th, 2019
To submit to the festival and read the Rules & Regulations please follow the next link: https://kimff.org/kimff-2019/submission-guidelines
We remind readers that the 17th Kathmandu International Mountain Film Festival will take place from December 11th – 15th in Kathmandu, Nepal.
To see other Call for Entries please go to our section “Call for Entries”.
Categories: call for entry