The Taipei Golden Horse Film Festival (TGHFF) is accepting films until July 31st, 2019. Here you can find more information about their Call for Entry.
About the festival:
The Taipei Golden Horse Film Festival (TGHFF) is the largest film festival in Taiwan. Starting in 1980 as a non-competitive showcase, TGHFF aims at introducing prominent cinema from around the world, in order to promote cinema as an art form and to enhance intercultural understanding through cinema.
Critically acclaimed filmmakers who have visited TGHFF throughout the years include Abbas Kiarostami, Hal Hartley, Atom Egoyan, Olivier Assayas, François Ozon, Theo Angelopoulos, Krzysztof Zanussi, Jean-Pierre Dardenne & Luc Dardenne, Nicolas Winding Refn, Cristian Mungiu, Denis Villeneuve, Isabelle Huppert, Leos Carax. Renowned Asian filmmakers such as Nagisa Oshima, Morita Yoshimitsu, Kiyoshi Kurosawa, Yasmin Ahmad, Shunji Iwai, Kim Ki-duk, Lee Chang-dong, Hirokazu Koreeda, Brillante Mendoza, and Apichatpong Weerasethakul also have attended the festival.
– Productions must be completed after January 1st, 2018.
– Festival accepts feature, documentary, experimental and animation.
– Films should be over 60 minutes.
– The festival accepts DCP and 35mm film prints for exhibition.
– All selected films will be screened in their original version. In principle, if not with English dialogue, films must be subtitled in English or in Traditional Chinese. Projection will be made along with Traditional Chinese subtitling using an electronic system.
– Submission must be via the festival’s official website.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: July 31st, 2019
For submitting to the festival and read the full rules and regulations please go to this link: http://www.goldenhorse.org.tw/film/about/entry/
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you discovered this call for entry thanks to this publication and you send your movie please let us know. We want to know how much of an impact we are having in the Asian cinema industry.
We remind readers that the Taipei Golden Horse Film Festival will take place from November 8th – 24th (2019) in Taipei, Taiwan.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: call for entry