The Film Southasia (FSA) is accepting documentaries until August 15th, 2019. Here you can find more information about their call for entry.
About the festival:
Film Southasia (FSA) is a biennial festival held in Kathmandu, Nepal, initiated in 1997 to popularise documentaries that inform, entertain and transform lives. In between festivals, a package of fine and representative films travel the region and overseas as mini-festivals titled Travelling Film Southasia (TFSA).
– The festival accepts non-fictions films made after January 1st, 2017.
– The festival accepts feature and short documentaries (Between 10 – 30 minutes).
– Entries will have to be on Southasian themes or subjects, while the filmmakers need not be Southasian.
– Entries may cover any subject pertaining to Southasia: from people, culture, lifestyle and adventure to environment, economy, politics and history.
– Entries that have not been released publicly will receive some priority.
– Films may be in any Southasian language, but have to be subtitled or dubbed in English.
– The festival gives Cash Awards.
– Submissions can be done via FilmFreeway
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Submission Deadline: August 15th, 2019.
For submitting to the festival and read the full rules and regulations please go to this link: http://www.filmsouthasia.org/fsa-2019/
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: If you discovered this call for entry thanks to this publication and you send your movie please let us know. We want to know how much of an impact we are having in the Asian cinema industry.
We remind readers that the 12th Film Southasia will take place from November 14th – 17th, 2019 Kathmandu, Nepal.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: call for entry