The Antenna Documentary Film Festival is accepting documentaries until June 4th, 2019. Here you can find more information about their call.
Established in 2011, Antenna is Australia’s international documentary film festival. With an established reputation both nationally and internationally, the festival is celebrated as Australia’s best annual event to stay up-to-date with what is happening in documentary cinema today. Showcasing the most talked-about films on the circuit, Antenna is dedicated to programming independent and cutting-edge films that tread new ground in the documentary landscape. In addition to film screenings, the festival’s program includes talks masterclasses and industry-focused events, offering an independent and inspiring meeting place for documentary filmmakers, industry leaders and local audience.
– All productions (National or International) must have been completed on or after January 1st, 2018.
– Films must not have been shown publicly in Sydney prior to the 2019 Festival.
– Film must not have had an Australian Television or online broadcast prior to the festival.
– Australian Feature Documentaries should be 30 minutes or longer, Australian Shorts should be 30 minutes or less. For International Documentaries should be 60 minutes or more in length.
– Documentaries should be submitted via Film Festival Life platform.
– Submission Fees:
Australian Features: $ 25 USD | $ 35 USD | $ 45 USD
Australian Shorts: $ 20 USD | $ 30 USD | $ 40 USD
International Features: $ 30 USD | $ 40 USD | $ 50 USD
Early Bird – February 25th, 2019
Regular Deadline – April 30th, 2019
Late Deadline – June 4th, 2019.
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations http://antennafestival.org/submissions-2019/
We remind readers that the 9th Antenna Documentary Film Festival will take place from October 17th – 27th, 2019 in Sydney, Australia.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry