The Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival (Korea) is accepting films until April 30th, 2019. Here you will find more information about their call for entry.
The Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival (BIFAN) aims to consolidate its identity as a ‘Fantastic Film Festival’ through Fantastic-Genre films and to provide a new and diverse aspects toward Genre film. BIFAN also encourages the understanding of different cultures through the art of fantastic films and facilitates exchange of ideas among film industry professionals from all around the world and those from Korea. Furthermore, the Festival promotes including but not limited to the production and distribution of fantastic films.
– Films must be produced after January 1st, 2018.
– The festival accepts Feature Films (above 60 minutes) or Short Films (below 60 minutes).
– Korean Premiere is a MUST.
– When the original language of a submitted film is other than English, the Entrant MUST provide English subtitles on its submitted film.
– Films must be submitted via the Festival’s Website ONLY.
– The festival gives Cash Awards.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: April 30th, 2019.
We recommend filmmakers to read the FULL Rules & Regulations here: http://www.bifan.kr/eng/entry/sub01.asp
We remind readers that the 23rd Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival will take place from June 27th – Jult 7th, 2019 in Bucheon, Korea.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”
Categories: call for entry