The Seoul Eco Film Festival is accepting films until January 18th, 2019. Here you can find more information about their call for entry.
The Seoul Eco Film Festival (SEFF) is the first and biggest film festival in Korea focusing on environmental issues. Established in 2004 by Korea Green Foundation, SEFF is a festival that seeks to share the hope for a better world where all the lives can live in harmony with environment and nature. Through cinema, the festival hopes to promote ideas of environmental protection and life respect to encourage public awareness and action for positive changes.
– The main sections are the International Competition open to outstanding foreign and domestic environmental films, and the Korean Competition open to Korea environmental films.
– Films must be completed after January 1st, 2017
– Films that have never been submitted to SEFF before.
– The festival accepts films that deal with environmental issues regardless of genre.
– Features should be longer than 50 minutes and Shorts should be less than 50 minutes.
– To reduce carbon emission, the festival prefers online registration through Google Docs or FilmFreeway (https://filmfreeway.com/SEFF) as well as the official email (seff.program(at)gmail.com).
– If not with dialogues in Korean or English, films must be subtitled in English.
– The Festival gives Cash Awards.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: January 18th, 2019 (on arrival)
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: http://www.seff.kr/en/board/board.php?bo_table=notice_en&idx=14
We remind readers that the 16th Seoul Eco Film Festival will take place from May 23rd – 29th, 2019 in Seoul, South Korea.
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry