The International Short Film Festival Oberhausen is now accepting short films until February 1st, 2019. Here you can find more information about their Call for Entry.
The International Short Film Festival Oberhausen has been part of this highly charged field for over 60 years now, as a catalyst and a showcase for contemporary developments, a forum for what are often heated discussions, a discoverer of new trends and talent, and not least as one of the most important short film institutions anywhere in the world. Some 7,000 films submitted on average per year, around 500 films shown in the festival programmes and over 1,100 accredited industry professionals are proof enough.
In the course of more than five decades, the International Short Film Festival Oberhausen has become one of the world’s most respected film events – a place where filmmakers and artists ranging from Roman Polanski to Cate Shortland, from George Lucas to Pipilotti Rist have presented their first films.
– Eligible are films whose principal producer or production company reside outside Germany
– Maximum length 35 minutes
– Produced after 1 January 2018
– International productions must be German festival premieres
– Awards Totaling 25,500 Euros
– International productions will be previewed for the International Competition and, if suitable, for the Children’s and Youth Film Competition.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Submission Deadlines:
Early Bird: October 1st, 2018
Final Deadline: February 1st, 2019
To read more about the Rules and Regulations please follow the next link: https://www.kurzfilmtage.de/en/festival/submission/submission/
We remind readers that the 65th International Short Film Festival Oberhausen will take place from May 1st – 6th, 2019 in the city of Oberhausen (Germany).
To see other Call for Entries please go to our section “Call for Entries”.
Categories: call for entry