The Busan International Kids and Youth Film Festival (BIKY) is accepting Short Films until March 26th. Here you will find more information about their Call for Entry.
BIKY serves as the focal point for the international Kids and Youth network with the film, video, culture involving children and teenagers. Rather than simply watching movies, BIKY aim to learn about generosity and diversity by cultural/cinematic mediation. This is also the role of enhancing the image of the “Busan-Creative of Film Designated UNESCO in 2014”.
In today’s modern society where the environment of Kids&Youth media contents become sluggish, BIKY aims to promote diverse films and expand the level of cultural sophistication by providing a variety of films and providing equal opportunity.
‘Ready-Action’ is a section for films made by children and young filmmakers with unconstrained ideas and imagination. BIKY is looking forward to many young talents from all over the world to share their works at the festival.
– Short Films made by children and young filmmakers (under 18 years old worldwide).
– Short Films within 30 minutes, completed after January 2017.
– There are no constraints on subjects, styles and genres.
– Sections: Under 12 years old, 13-15 year old and 16-18 years old.
– Shorts can be submitted via the official BIKY website or via Film Freeway.
– Submission Fee: Free
– Deadline: March 26th, 2018
To read more about the Rules and Regulations please follow the next link: http://www.biky.or.kr/articles/49/International-competition-section-Ready-Action-
We remind readers that the Busan International Kids and Youth Film Festival (BIKY) will take place from July 11th – 17th (2018) in Busan, South Korea.
To see other Call for Entries please go to our section “Call for Entries”.
2017 BIKY Video
Categories: call for entry