The Women Makes Waves International Film Festival is accepting movies until March 30th, 2018. Here you will find more information about their Call for Entry.
Established as a non-profit organization in 1993, Women Make Waves Film Festival, Taiwan has been one of the major film festivals in Taiwan and has established itself as the biggest one dedicated to supporting female talents. Women Make Waves Film Festival, Taiwan aims to celebrate the achievements of outstanding female talents, to explore different aspects of women’s lives as well as to promote equality and rights of all genders. By covering a wide range of genres, issues, and representations of women, WMWFF seeks to promote great cinematic arts by female directors and to advocate gender equality through films with feminist consciousness and various subjects.
– Submissions must have been completed on or after March 15th, 2016.
– Films submitted need to be directed at least by One Female Director.
– Films submitted MUST be Taiwan Premiere.
– Entrants must submit completed work. Work-in-progress are NOT accepted.
– For submission, the submitted films should be presented with English dialogue or in their original versions with English subtitles.
– Films that have been submitted for consideration in previous years are NOT eligible.
– Entrants can submit their films via the Official Website or via FilmFreeway (HERE)
– They consider creative films of any length and open to all kinds of subjects.
– Entry Fee: FREE
– Deadline: March 30th, 2018
To read more about the Rules and Regulations please follow the next link: http://www.wmw.org.tw/en/category/29
We remind readers that the 25th Women Makes Waves International Film Festival will take place from October 5th – 14th, 2018 at the SPOT-Huashan Cinema, Taipei.
To see other Call for Entries please go to our section “Call for Entries”