The Seoul International Women’s Film Festival is accepting movies until February 28th, 2018. Here you can find more information about their Call for Entry.
The Seoul International Women’s Film Festival (SIWFF) is a unique and influential event presenting new values and the alternatives from a feminist perspective among Korean international film festivals. The festival contributes to the development of women’s positive values and plays an essential role establishing a network between Asian and the other countries. SIWFF provides the ways to promote and exhibit Korean women’s films abroad by discovering and supporting women in film industry. It also helps Korean film industry develop and have diversity. Forming future-oriented, alternative culture, SIWFF contributes to the development of the balanced Korea culture to improve Korean national image.
– Films that present various aspects of life from a woman’s perspective or provide insight into gender issues.
– For Asian Shorts Competition the shorts must have been completed after June 1st, 2017. For the other sections films must have been completed after January 1st, 2018.
– Films must be less than 40 minutes for shorts and longer than 60 minutes for feature section.
– Korean Premiere is necessary for the International Competition and the Non-Competition sections (New Currents & Queer Rainbow).
– All genres including fiction, documentary, animation and experimental film can be accepted.
– In case of non-English films, the screeners without English subtitle will be accepted when submitted but English subtitle must be inserted on the print after your film is selected.
– Submission Fee: Free
– Deadline: February 28th, 2018
To read more about the Rules and Regulations please follow the next link: http://www.siwff.or.kr/eng/entry/entry01.php
We remind readers that the 20th Seoul International Women’s Film Festival will take place from May 31st to June 7th 2018, in Seoul (South Korea).
To see other Call for Entries please go to our section “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry