The Skip City International D-Cinema Festival is accepting movies until March 1st, 2018. Here you will find more information about their Call for Entry.
Since the festival’s inception in 2004, the competition categories have been set up to discover and nurture the next generation of filmmakers. We look for high quality and innovative films exploring new possibilities for digital expression, and accept feature length submissions from all over the world in the International Competition, and feature length and short length films in the Japanese Film Competition. After the pre-selection process, the finalists are selected and screened during the festival. Through the jury process, the awards are given to the filmmakers at the closing ceremony. In the last edition, 810 films were submitted from over 85 countries and regions.
– Production must be completed after January 1st, 2017.
– Films cannot be released commercially in Japan prior to the closing date of the Festival.
– Entries submitted once before are not eligible
– Submissions can be done via Withoutabox online, or download the Entry Form and send it with other required materials by post.
International Competition: > 60 Minutes
Japanese Short Film Competition: 15 – 60 Minutes
Japanese Film Competition: > 60 Minutes
– Submission Fee: Free
– Deadline: March 1st, 2018
To submit for the festival please follow the next link: http://www.skipcity-dcf.jp/en/agreement.html
We remind readers that the Skip City International D-Cinema Festival will take place from July 13th – 22nd, 2018 in Saitama, Japan
To see other Call for Entries please go to our section “Call for Entries”
Categories: Call for Entry