The Doc Edge Festival is accepting documentary films until January 15th, 2018 so don’t waste time to send your productions. Here you can find more information about their Call for Entry.
The Doc Edge Festival is New Zealand’s only and Australasia’s premiere international documentary film festival held annually in Wellington & Auckland. Since 2005, the festival showcases the very best and edgiest documentary films from New Zealand and around the World.
– Productions must be completed from January 1st, 2017 onward.
– Films previously screened at New Zealand at festivals or released theatrically may be considered at the discretion of Doc Edge.
– Films are ineligible if already available online in New Zealand territory.
– Submission Fees (Regular Deadline | Late Deadline):
International Feature: 50 US$ | 55 US$
International Short Film: 40 US$ | 45 US$
NZ Productions: FREE
– Regular Deadline: December 15th, 2017
– Late Deadline: January 15th, 2018
To read more about the rules and regulations please follow the next link: https://filmfreeway.com/DocEdgeFestival
We remind readers that the next edition of the 13th Doc Edge Festival will take place from May 9th until June 4th, 2018 in Wellington and Auckland.
To see other Call for Entries please go to our section “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry