The Osaka Asian Film Festival is accepting feature films until December 4th, 2017 so don’t waste time to send your productions. Here you can read more information about their Call for Entry.
The 12th Osaka Asian Film Festival (OAFF), hosted by the Osaka Executive Committee for the Promotion of Moving Image Culture, is accepting productions (feature films – 60 min. or longer) until December 4th, 2017.
– Films must be produced in Asia countries and regions (Japan is included) or be Asia-related
– Films must be completed after October 1st, 2016.
– Films must not have been screened publicly in Japan, including theater and/or TV, prior to March 18, 2018.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Deadline: December 4th, 2017
– The following prizes are awarded to excellent works:
– Grand Prize: 500,000 yens
– Most Promising Talent Award: 200,000 yens
To read more about the rules and regulations please follow the next link: http://www.oaff.jp/2018/en/outline/entry.html
We remind readers that the next edition of the 12th Osaka Asian Film Festival will take place from March 9th – 18th, 2018 in Osaka, Japan.
To see other Call for Entries please go to our section “Call For Entries”.
Categories: call for entry