Dear Asian filmmakers, the Warsaw Film Festival (Poland) is accepting films until July 31, 2023.
About the festival:
The Warsaw Film Festival (WFF) is organised by the Warsaw Film Foundation in Warsaw, Poland. Its aim is to present the best films from all over the world to Polish and international audience, and to improve communication and understanding between people living in different countries and of different cultural backgrounds. WFF is accredited by FIAPF (www.fiapf.org) as a competitive non-specialized film festival.
* Note: We will only display information of sections/categories where Asian filmmakers can apply*
– The festival accepts feature films (over 60 minutes) and short films (under 40 minutes), of any genre (fiction, documentary, and animation). See the category section for more details.
– Films must had their first public screening on or after January 1, 2023.
– Films must be Poland Premiere, meaning that they have not been distributed or presented at any public screening before the festival. This covers broadcast on TV stations and online screenings.
– The festival gives priority to world, international and European premieres.
– The festival doesn’t accept movies in post-production stages (before sound mix, colour correction, as well as rough cuts).
– All films will be screened in their original languages with English subtitles, except for films with dialogues in English.
– Submissions can be done via the Festival’s Website, FilmFreeway, or FestHome.
– Submission Fees and Deadlines:
* Submission platforms may include additional fees
– Notification Date: September 15, 2023
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://cache2.twinix.eu//files/documents/2023_WFF_Regulations_EN.pdf
To submit via the festival’s website please visit: https://wff.pl/en/filmmakers/submitting-a-film-39
To submit via FilmFreeway please visit: https://filmfreeway.com/WarsawFilmFestival
To submit via FestHome please visit: https://filmmakers.festhome.com/f/5691
We remind readers that the 39th Warsaw Film Festival will take place from October 6 – 15, 2023 in Warsaw, Poland.
To see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call for Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry
Leave a Reply