The Tokyo International Film Festival (Japan) is now accepting films until July 15th, 2022.
About the festival:
The Tokyo International Film Festival (TIFF), the only Japanese ﬁlm festival accredited by the International Federation of Film Producers Associations (FIAPF). TIFF started in 1985 as Japan’s ﬁrst major ﬁlm festival. Since then, it has grown to become one of the biggest ﬁlm festivals in Asia. TIFF seeks out excellent ﬁlms from around the world and brings them to Tokyo, where ﬁlmmakers and ﬁlm fans can enjoy them, meet emerging ﬁlmmakers, and be inspired.
– Must be films (feature or documentary) completed after January 1st, 2022.
– Should not have been screened at main competition sections of “competitive feature film festivals (non-specialized)” accredited by the FIAPF prior to TIFF.
– Must have its Asian Premiere at TIFF. World and International Premieres are given priority. Japanese films must have its World Premiere.
– Feature Films must have a running time over 60 minutes.
– Short Films are not eligible.
– Submissions must be done via the festival’s website.
– Screening material should be in digital format (in high definition), with English subtitles
– TIFF will invite the director(s) and the lead actor/actress of selected film for Competition Section.
– Submission Fees & Deadlines:
– Notification Date: Mid-September 2022
To read more about the Rules and Regulations please follow the next link (this is also the submission link): https://www.tiff-jp.net/entry/competition2022/index_en.html
We remind readers that the 35th Tokyo International Film Festival (TIFF) will take place from October 24 – November 2, 2022 in Tokyo, Japan.
To see other Calls please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”.
Categories: Call for Entry