The Indonesian Film Festival is accepting short films until March 3rd, 2019. Here you can find more information about their call for entry.
First established in 2006, the Indonesian Film Festival (IFF) is the most prominent celebration of Indonesian cinema in Australia. Held annually in Melbourne, IFF is managed by a non-profit organisation, Indonesian Film Festival (IFF) Inc., which aims to promote the appreciation of Indonesian culture in Australia, as well as raising international awareness of the burgeoning Indonesian film culture. In addition, we are here as a part of campaign that promote inclusion and diversity in greater Melbourne.
– Films should be produced after December 31st, 2015.
– The short film should be based on the festival’s theme: The Unknown.
– Each filmmaker may only submit one short film.
– Any genre is accepted, however, they do not accept animation.
– Films should be between 10 to 20 minutes in length.
– English subtitles must be provided for all languages.
– Submission Fee: FREE
– Submission Deadline: March 3rd, 2019.
We recommend filmmakers to read the full Rules and Regulations here: https://iffaustralia.com/events/sfc/
Too see other Call for Entries please follow the next link: “Call For Entries”
Categories: call for entry